Good Morning, Bitcoin! It’s Thursday, June 18, 2015. Here is your market update.
Today’s Top Stories:
- Bitcoin XBT Most Active on Nasdaq OMX
- Ex-U.S. Agent Charged With Bitcoin Theft to Plead Guilty
- Elliptic announces new bitcoin technology can tell banks where coins come from with incredible accuracy
- Russian Central Bank Eyeing Bitcoin
- Santander is experimenting with bitcoin and close to investing in a blockchain startup
- Falling Out Continues Regarding Block Size Debate
Today’s Price Outlook:
In today’s analysis we cover the intraday battle at $250 and conjecture it as a new potential support or resistance point.
Bitcoin Market Updates are presented by Libra. Libra allows users to calculate their Bitcoin and other digital currency gains and losses automatically, on-demand, through its integrations with major wallets and exchanges.
Commentary Provided By: will binns
Background Music: Giorgio Moroder: The Chase; Casablanca Records
Moon Speech: John F. Kennedy
To the moon!