Good Morning, Bitcoin! It’s Wednesday, June 17, 2015. Here is your market update.
Today’s Top Stories:
- Bitcoin Hits 250
- “Dope” Becomes First Movie in History to Accept Bitcoin for Ticket Purchases
- Coinbase Hits 3,000,000 Wallets
- Kraken Launches Dark Pool
- Bitcoin.org Hard Fork Policy
- Chain and Gyft Announce Partnership
Today’s Price Outlook:
In today’s analysis we cover the recent breakout past $250, a price that hasn’t been seen in 18 months, and conjecture about a new trading ranges between $240-$260, along with speculation about how $250 could be a potential new level of resistance or support.
Bitcoin Market Updates are presented by Libra. Libra allows users to calculate their Bitcoin and other digital currency gains and losses automatically, on-demand, through its integrations with major wallets and exchanges.
To the moon!